I wrote yesterday  that MozyPro  wasn’t finding Exchange or SQL files when I selected those backup sets. I called MozyPro yesterday for support, and their Lead Support Engineer got back to me within a half-hour or so (I didn’t time it exactly) with some things to try. The first one worked; I had to edit the backup set and select the folders with the Exchange and SQL data stores manually. I expected MozyPro’s client to find these data stores by selecting the preset Backup Sets just like the other pre-installed Backup Sets do, but that didn’t work in this case. I don’t know if it normally does or if you always have to select the locations manually. I would assume the client could at least check the registry for Exchange and SQL Server and figure out where the data files were located, since on servers it’s common to install these data stores in non-standard locations to balance disk activity over multiple spindles.
The backup size went from 2.2 GB (already backed up) up to another 14 GB of stuff to back up; a lot of that is the Exchange store but SQL isn’t tiny. Because I’m throttling the uploads during the day very heavily, it will probably take maybe a week (total guesstimate) to finish the initial backup, although it may be less as I’ve gotten up to 900 kbps overnight with my first test. Hopefully I won’t run into the SQL issue Jason’s discovered , but I don’t see any indication of that yet. Kudos to MozyPro for excellent and fast support, though!